Plasma Nitriding Surface Treatment Power Supply
Plasma Nitriding Surface Treatment Power Supply is mainly suitable for surface treatment of bearings, drills, saws, files, tracks, engine turbinse, screws, missile shells, gun barrels, tank tracks and other surface treatment, which guarantee the workpieces won’t be deformed and increase abrasion resistance and compression strength, and can replace high frequency quenching process. Therefore, it fits for smelting, mechanical processing, automobile manufacturing, production equipment, rail traffic, aerospace, military equipment and other industries.
Main Technical Parameters:
Input voltage: AC380V
Input current: 1000A
Output voltage: 40~1000V
Output current: 0~500A
Working frequency: 0~5kHz
Rated frequency: 500kW
1. Easy to clean. It only takes 3 to 4 hours.
2. Strong arc extinguishing ability, able to absorb 1500J arc at 0.4ms
3. Good heating efficiency, which can keep the low temperature plasma at about 1000C for 12 hours.
4. Applying general control mode, clients can use 4~20mA or 0~10V PLC benchmark given, as well as PC control.
5. Communication Internet of Things: RS485 and Internet remote Internet of Things communication function.